Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's In Your Makeup Bag?

So, from time to time I get really bored and find myself browsing the Internet for hours. Many, many hours. As I was browsing the other day I discovered a new feature over on style.com, a favorite of mine for all things fashion, and it's called Beauty Essentials. I see the word "essential" in a beauty blog and I immediately think "I MUST HAVE THIS!!!", but it gets better!

This is a feature showcasing what is inside the makeup bags of fashion's elite that keeps them looking fresh and healthy.

I die, as Rachel Zoe would say.

On top of amazing makeup finds (a lot of which I knew about...I have to give myself some props) there are also beauty tools, skin and hair care products. While there are many fantastic hair care lines in the world, I can't say that I have found one that tops Oribe. Funny how that is salonNfuse's new brand of choice, isn't it? And it's also funny that Amber Valletta and Dree Hemingway both cannot live without a little Oribe in their life.

Have you tried the Signature Moisture Mask yet? It's kind of like when you can feel that your skin is getting really flaky, and dry, and tight and you decide that you are going to risk being a sticky mess and slather yourself in a super thick body butter because you know the hydrated, glowy, touchable skin is totally worth the sticky-ness. That is how you will feel about your hair after using this mask. It is a totally luxurious pick me up and only takes 10 minutes!

And Dree Hemingway is a fan of the Shampoo and Conditioner for Brilliance and Shine. With a name like that how could you not be? The name also says it all. The clients I have that have tried this are absolutely in love! Who wouldn't want to wake up to brilliant, shiny hair everyday?



With all this being said, aside from trying Oribe, I want to know....what are some of your beauty essentials?

Here is the link to the style.com Beauty Essentials page:

http://www.style.com/beauty/beautyessentials/

No comments:

Post a Comment