Monday, January 24, 2011

Next on Getting to Know You...

Is the super sunny, always up beat, incomparable Gabrael!



Here is what Gaby (as we affectionately call her) had to say for herself:

I am a born and bred midwesterner that loves animals. Some would say to an unhealthy point. I CANNOT drive by a stray dog without stopping and taking it home to nurse it back to health.
I've been fortunate to have amazing opportunities to do hair all over the country, including Orlando, Salt Lake City, and Washington DC. These different cultures have enabled me to be a well rounded stylist by learning and applying different hair styles and trends.
When I am not being a crazy dog mom, I'm at SalonNfuse making people feel and look beautiful. I love to pamper and give all my guests a moment of relaxation and peace in our crazy busy everyday lives. We all need it no matter how much we think we don't.
I hope you will come in to SalonNfuse and receive the hair experience you've always wanted!

Survey!

1) Name: Gabrael Rebekah

2) Where are ya from? Northern Indiana...plenty of corn.

3) How long have you been in Nashville? 2 1/2 years

4) Do you have any children (fur children and/or human children)? And, if so, how many? I have 3 amazing dogs. The oldest and most bossy a Jack Russell Terrier named Maitlen. My middle fur baby is a girly girl princess Doberman named Ellie. Our youngest we think, is our rescue Pit Bull that wandered into our lives. He is the most gentle and relaxed of any dog I know. We creatively named him Pit Bull.

5) What did you want to be when you were growing up? Meteorologist

6) What would you do if you won the lottery? Open a dog rescue, probably targeting Pit Bulls

7) What is the last book you read? Power of a Praying Wife

8) What is your favorite word? Gazebo

9) What is the most embarrassing CD in your collection? Gloria Estefan...don't judge.

10) Who is your ultimate style icon? Jacqueline Kennedy

11) What is your favorite place in the world? Anywhere that my family can be together...dogs and all

12) What is your idea of perfect happiness? Heaven

13) What is your all time favorite quote? God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing. ~C.S.Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment