Friday, January 21, 2011

Getting to know you!


I was talking with our amazing front desk girl Mrs. Chelsea Burns this morning (or maybe yesterday morning...) and we came up with the idea of giving each lovely lady (and, of course, Robert) their own blog post so each of you in cyberspace can get to know us! We are quite a unique group, and some of us are a bit shy so I gathered up some survey questions that I felt would give each of you a pretty good indication of how we really are.

Let us begin with me! Well, I am the one writing the blog so I was the first one to respond to all the questions. I said I would post each person in the order that they responded to me so here goes nothin'!


Bridget Murphy



When I'm not at work doin' what I do best, connecting with people while doing their hair at salonNfuse or at a runway show or photo shoot, you can almost always find me at home with the children, Archie and Lucille. The fact that my children bark and walk on four legs hasn't struck me as strange, that's just who they are and I love them for it.
While I am at home you can find me avoiding laundry and all other responsible duties by watching my guilty pleasure, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I often ponder the everyday dilemmas these women must face...Which pool will I be lounging about at today? Where is my limo? and What time is my facial?... And wonder how they make it through life with all these road blocks in the way. ::sigh::
When I'm not wondering what it's like to be a BH Housewife I can also be found reading, (yes, even though I am addicted to trash television, I can still read... it's all about being well-rounded), wandering aimlessly about on the Internet, at the gym attempting to train for the Country Music Half Marathon in April, and trying to convince myself that cooking is fun. I made the most delicious Green Goddess pasta the other day and you must try it! It was to die for!
I really do love what I do. One of the most wonderful feelings in the world is to know that you have connected with someone and helped them, even in a tiny way, and I get to experience that on a daily basis. How cool is that?

Survey Time!

1) Name: Bridget Murphy

2) Where are ya from? Tucson, AZ

3) How long have you been in Nashville? Just a little over 4 years.

4) Do you have any children? (Fur and/or Human children) And if so, how many? Yes! 2... Archie and Lucille.

5) What did you want to be when you were growing up? An Actress, Pediatrician, Miss America, and a Florist.

6) What would you do if you won the lottery? I would first pass out. Then I would pay off my own debt and the debt of those close to me, buy a house in the Southern Hemisphere to ensure I never had to endure winter ever again, travel the world, start a dog rescue, shop, shop, shop, and continue to live my life with (hopefully!) much less stress!

7) What is the last book you read? Tie. An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin and Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella.

8) What is your favorite word? Happy.

9) What is the most embarrassing CD in your collection? So many, probably anything by Celine Dion.

10)Who is your ultimate style icon? Also so many! I'll break it down into two categories:

1) Modern: Blake Lively, not really my own style but she always looks incredible!
2) Historical: Again!! Brigitte Bardot and Grace Kelly.

11) What is your favorite place in the world? Cuddled up with the fur children, and someone who always makes me smile!

12) What is your idea of perfect happiness: Feeling completely at ease with the world around me and everything in it's right place.

13) What is your all time, number one, most undeniably favorite quote?
"People should fall in love with their eyes closed. Just close your eyes. Don't look. And it's magic." Andy Warhol


I can't wait to see who's next!







No comments:

Post a Comment