Monday, March 4, 2013

Do You Guys Really Use This Stuff?

That is a question we get all the time in the salon, mostly concerning Oribe products. The answer is not only "Yes!" but "Of Course!", maybe even "Duh!".

I am so passionate about these amazing products (life changing, really) that I would do just about anything to get a job with them. Don't worry, I won't be giving up this job anytime soon but as an educator... even an assistant. I love them that much. 

I want to take a moment to properly (after two and a half years!) introduce everyone to our product lines and I'm starting with Oribe. 



I'll start with the pronunciation, Or-bay. Not exactly how it looks but once you get it it will roll off the tongue. Oribe is more than a  product line, it happens to be the name of a very talented Cuban man. He has most definitely been one of the most influential hairstylists of the past 30 years and is one of the reasons that I do hair. In 2011 he styled 9 of the 12 American Vogue covers and has worked with countless celebrities, some of the more notable include Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum, and Scarlett Johansson but I could go on and on. He is a true artist and such an inspiration. He has collected a team of amazing people (from his business partners, to the office ladies, and the educators) to make an exceptional boutique company that he has put his heart and soul into. Not to mention, styling products that once you find your match, you can't live without. 

The proof is in the internet. Everywhere from some of my favorite hair and makeup artists that I follow on Instagram to huge sites like thebeautydepartment.com feature Oribe products regularly. They have also won numerous Editor's Choice awards and Reader's Choice awards in many a magazine. I strongly encourage you to Google. 

Follow them on Twitter and Instagram @oribehaircare and on Facebook under Oribe Hair Care. Be sure to also check out their website, Oribe.

And my favorites?

Soft Lacquer
Dry
Gel Sérum 
Volumista
Après Beach
Fiber Groom
Supershine Light

There is also a slew of new products out and coming out. Don't be afraid to ask to try something new, we love that spirit!






1 comment:

  1. This is a really nice dress bag. It is well built, and very pretty to carry at night. Many leather hobo bags at cwmalls.com have enough room for purse, phone, keys and some other little things.

    ReplyDelete