Monday, February 27, 2012

And the winner is...

Well, there's more than one...for me anyways. First, I must say that last night was so much fun and just like I remember from watching when I was a kid. I love the magic of the movies and last night was a true celebration. It also couldn't have been much worse from the train wreck that was last year. That was painful.

Last night's looks were all incredibly classy, beautiful, and extremely well suited to each actor. Maybe not my favorite looks ever on everyone but I did not see any fashion emergencies (save the almost/faux nip slip from J.Lo). I'll let the pictures speak for themselves but let it be known that my best dressed was a tough choice, but once Gwyneth's cape came off, she won me over with her insane Tom Ford gown and her ever so hot bod. The dress would not have shined without it. While her ponytail (a big trend last night) was not my choice for best hair, I saw no hair mishaps and actually thought everyones hair looked impeccable. My favorite hair, although I always love a tight bun, goes to Penelope Cruz for her exquisite retro waves. And Emma Stone won my heat with her pink makeup and red dress, so now, so girly, so perfect on her. What were your favorites?

All photo credits Getty Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment